The incumbent will report to The Operation Director and be responsible for the overall operations of branch offices, sales performance results, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction over 3 S (Sales, Service and Spareparts) as targeted by the company.
Major roles and responsibilities :
- Define and oversee the implementation of the sales and operational strategies in order to maximize sales volume and meet consumer demands in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Play a dynamic and proactive role between branch offices & the company in terms of availability of the stock.
- Develop and find approval for Sales plans in support of achieving the Company’s overall business plans.
- Formulate and implement new financial offers to increase the quantity of sales achieving targets.
- Recommend product enhancements to improve prospected sales revenues and satisfaction.
- Manage Sales teams, providing leadership, encouraging teamwork and directing the teams in order to achieve consistent and high quality performance and staff pride in execution of tasks.
- Managing stock levels for all models, forecasting future sales (Annual, monthly)
- Analyzing customer satisfaction level per showroom and setting action plans for low performing branches.
- Building relationship with the third party such as finance company to support sales productivity
- Educate the dealer to do sales activity and customer service inline with product character principal policy.
- Achievement of SSI (Sales Satisfaction Index) & CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score of branches
- Report to BOD on weekly basis about each branch business condition in volume and profit
- Holding Bachelor Degree from reputable University majoring in business management or any other related subjects
- Having at least 7 years of managerial experience from consumer products preferably from automotive industry.
- Prior Sales Manager in automotive industry is preferred. We are looking for high-caliber individuals who understand the current sales environment and have the personality and attitude to deliver a truly exceptional Sales experience.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers and dealership personnel
- Ability to collaborate & effectively work cross functionally
- Ability to implement process & procedure requirements across functional areas
- Ability to work in a highly demanding environment& highly self-motivated
- Good communication and presentation skills.
An attractive remuneration would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidate.
If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Buncit Raya No.41B, Kalibata, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia