New Business Development
- Identify prospect (potential new clients), and the decision makers within the client organization
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities (meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network)
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/ Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches (work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives)
- Participate in pricing the solution/ service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion (use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately)
- Working together with our regional team on the regional queries
Business Development Planning and Marketing
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for services, and clients’ types that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Working together with marketing PIC, especially on creating the insight for prospect and also publication
- Present business development training and mentoring to NBD team and other commercial team
Sales Pipeline Management
- Managing and monitoring the revenue tracker, and ensure that Commercial team have active pipeline
- Monitoring the sales pipeline
- Supporting finance team on the revenue analysis
- Minimum 3 – 4 years working experiences in New Business Development, Marketing, and Sales Management
- Proficient command of English for both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Having positive attitude and able to interact with other team members
- Well-organized own work & priorities, target-oriented, and be responsible
- Proven leadership skills, has experience in managing people
Please submit your application letter and CV written in English. You may also enclose your professional qualifications obtained with not more than 200 kb attachment, by writing in the subject PAA.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview”
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kantar Worldpanel Indonesia (a Kantar Group/WPP company) is the world leader in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels. With over 40 years experience, a team of 3,000 people and service covering more than 55 countries, Kantar Worldpanel delivers High Definition Inspiration ™ approach combines market monitoring, advanced analytic and tailored market research solutions to deliver both the big picture and the fine detail that inspire successful actions by its clients. . For further information, please visit us at www.kantarworldpanel.com
Kantar Worldpanel is part of Kantar, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups and one of WPP company, a world leader in advertising and marketing services.
As part of our continued expansion in Indonesia, we would like to invite qualified and dynamic candidates to fill the following positions based in Jakarta:-