Nera Indonesia PT
- Understanding the RFP/customer requirement and response.
- Identifying potential customers
- Meeting existing and potential customers and quantifying their requirements.
- Making decision of the right product and solution to be offered in synch with Company strategy
- Generating High Level Design
- Link Budget calculations, if needed
- BoM & Solution document/proposal preparation
- Customer presentation
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors for product and BoM if applicable
- Handling all the queries related to the offered proposal
- Providing budgetary quotes
- Understanding and updating on the product and solution roadmap
- Feedback to product management for the new features, products and solutions asked by the customer
- Coordinating for POC with product management
- Supporting sales people for execution of sales strategies
- Familiar and understanding to designing network for IP & Security Product
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position esp for telco industry
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to travel aboard
|Perusahaan||Nera Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Nera Indonesia is subsidiary company of Nera Telecommunication Ltd, public company listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Ltd(SGX-ST). As a premier solutions provider, we are offering a comprehensive range of products, systems and services from satellite communications, microwave radio transmission, information technology network infrastructure to high value added electronics contract manufacturing. Nera Telecommunication Ltd, has established networks of customers in Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa with approximately 580 employees seving in the global market. We are looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Nera Indonesia represents a truly attractive workplace with huge diversity of opportunities within the organization. You will experience plenty of possibilities to improve you career through constant learning and skill building. In addition, you will have the chance to employ our global network and work abroad for a short or longer period of time. We attempt to provide flexible career paths for our employees. As a Nera employee you will get the opportunity to work with interesting and challenging projects and with aspiring teams with a lot of guts and creativity.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi