- Develops product by identifying potential products, conducting market research, developing marketing strategies
- Coordinate with office depot / head depot in work areas related to the sale and distribution of products
- This position will manage specific automotive product lines and strategies, create and maintain close relationship to customers (industry and retail) and suppliers
- Ensure the smooth distribution of products in their working area
- coordinate with the unit / department in the branch office
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Must fluent in English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Branch Manager in lubricant/industrial/manufacturing industry preferably experienced in automotive after sales markets (parts, tires, battery,lubricant).
- Able to speak Indonesian Chinese (Hokkian, TioCiu) would be advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Raya Pegangsaan II Km 6 No 8. Kelapa Gading
- Full-Time position(s) available