Master System Infotama
Project Manager IT-Project Maintenance Support (JKT)
- To be accountable for project implementations in optimization fields of delivery according to time schedule, customer satisfaction, project organization and resources.
- To be accountable that all contractual deliverables are fulfilled in accordance to the customer project contract.
- To provide effective progress monitoring and control as integrative effort especially during establishment, realization and hand-over phase to maintain under control cash-flow for the project.
- To conduct regular customer project meetings and internal project meetings for all project implementation issues.
- Evaluate, negotiate terms, obtain authorization, set quality standards, monitor performance and act on and escalate issues and problems.
- Responsible to take proper countermeasure or corrective action, should project deliverables not meet the requirements.
- Responsible for being effective integrator, team leader, communicator, negotiator, decision maker, problem solver and project climate builder to ensure project fulfils its requirements and objectives.
- Manage business/project risks, inclusive development of contingency plans.
- Responsible to preserve customer satisfaction during all phase of the project.
- Consistently work towards Company’s Quality Management Standard and Policies.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Master or Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant major disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years experience as Project Manager Position (Maintenance Support)
- Mastered full cycle of IT projects from user requirement, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Hands–on experience with PMBOOK, ITIL will become a strong point
- Professional Project Management (PMP) certification is a must.
- Ability to communicate in English and write documents in English
- Willing to travel
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Master System Infotama lihat lowongan|
Founded in 1994, PT Mastersystem Infotama is an IT Solution and System Integrator Company providing IT Infrastructure & System Integration, Business Solution and Services which running by management with more than 20 years experience in respective services.
After tenth year's anniversary, Mastersystem has formed strategic alliances with Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard, City Networks, Safenet, Diebold, Panduit, Siemon, Systimax Solutions, etc. to support System Integration project in Indonesia. Mastersystem already successfully audited according to ISO 9001 – 2008.
Mastersystem's commitment is to provide excellent services and solutions to achieve high level of customer satisfaction with supported by more than 250 employees.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi