- To be accountable for project implementations in optimization fields of delivery according to time schedule, customer satisfaction, project organization and resources.
- To be accountable that all contractual deliverables are fulfilled in accordance to the customer project contract.
- To provide effective progress monitoring and control as integrative effort especially during establishment, realization and hand-over phase to maintain under control cash-flow for the project.
- To conduct regular customer project meetings and internal project meetings for all project implementation issues.
- Evaluate, negotiate terms, obtain authorization, set quality standards, monitor performance and act on and escalate issues and problems.
- Responsible to take proper countermeasure or corrective action, should project deliverables not meet the requirements.
- Responsible for being effective integrator, team leader, communicator, negotiator, decision maker, problem solver and project climate builder to ensure project fulfils its requirements and objectives.
- Manage business/project risks, inclusive development of contingency plans.
- Responsible to preserve customer satisfaction during all phase of the project.
- Consistently work towards Company’s Quality Management Standard and Policies.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Master or Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant major disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years experience as Project Manager Position (Maintenance Support)
- Mastered full cycle of IT projects from user requirement, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Hands–on experience with PMBOOK, ITIL will become a strong point
- Professional Project Management (PMP) certification is a must.
- Ability to communicate in English and write documents in English
- Willing to travel
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Cabang Panglima Sudirman Jl Panglima Sudirman 101-103 Intiland Tower Lt 2 Suite 16-A Embong Kaliasin, Genteng Surabaya 60271 Jawa Timur