- Senior Consultant specialized in Regulatory Reporting matters for banks in Indonesia.
- Support Jakarta branch for all regulatory/ non-regulatory report related analysis/ design/ development/ testing / training under branch PMO.
- Play a role as a business liaison between Jakarta branch bank staffs and Regulatory report BAs in the Asian regional headquarter based in Singapore.
- Translate all Indonesian report fields into the accurate English report fields with banking technical terms.
- Make active hearing with Indonesian branch staffs to gather requirements of regulatory reporting in report field level.
- Define As-Is field mapping for all Jakarta branch’s regulatory reports and create To-Be field mapping in align with the new core banking system's datamart.
- Conduct the same activity of As-Is/To-Be field mapping (above) for non-regulatory reports (such as head office report, customer advice etc.).
- Define To-Be operation flow, system functions and data mapping for some local branch applications.
- Create Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification, Test Case Document and Operation Manual
- Collaborate with Jakarta branch bank staffs as well as Asian regional headquarter in Singapore.
- Verify system functions which were developed by system team from business user point of view.
- Analyze and cleanse migration data for core banking system’s upgrade.
- Review of deliverables which are made by branch staff.
- Solve outstanding issues by involving the related parties.
- Report the progress/issue status to Jakarta branch PMO.
- 8+ years of working experience.
- 3+ years of banking industry experience.
- Any gender with age up to 33 years old.
- Business-level English in speaking/reading/writing.
- Knowledge and experience of general commercial banking operations.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting matters in Indonesia.
- Experience of Business Intelligence tool (such as IBM Cognos).
- Experience of Indonesian major local accounting report system.
- Knowledge of general commercial banking operations.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including communication (interview, presentation, discussion, etc.).
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and work within tight deadline.
- Ability to work on multi-task (to execute multiple short-term projects simultaneously).
- Familiar to MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Work attitude based on customer-focused perspective.
- Possess personal attributes such as creativity, positive thinking, quick learning, imagination, leadership, judgment and maturity, curiosity, strong interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale.
HR & Office Department
PT. ABeam Consulting Indonesia
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
DIPO Tower, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Central Jakarta, Jakarta 10260, Indonesia