Based in Jakarta (travelling expected)
Reports to Country Sales Manager
- Seek and develop customer account base for PLC and DCS in industries such as Power, industrial automation and others.
- Work together with Pre-Sales team to develop business presentation to customers and prepare Sales proposal.
- Perform Sales quotation, price negotiation and serve as a customer contact point.
- Updating of Sales leads.
- Support Markeing activities such as trade shows.
- Knowlegde of PLC / DCS is a must.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of Sales experience in the automation business.
- Knowledge and exposure to Indonesia Power Plants business is a plus.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
HollySys Asia-Pacific (HAP), founded in 2007, is engaged in industrial automation and rail transportation automation. HAP provides research and development (R&D), sales and services for the international market with innovative technology, products and industries. HAP taps on the R&D expertise and tools from its experienced counterparts in HollySys Group. R&D efforts are supported with the presence of test lab and user training base housing the latest R&D tools and a large pool of engineering service personnel.
Through the localization of product development, marketing, customer communication and service work, HollySys has established itself as the leading supplier providing solutions in the area of industrial automation and railway automation.
Developing with the future in mind, HAP provides solutions, customised products and systems with timely quality service for our extensive number of users. HAP aims to create more value for customers and realise the goal of “Automation for Better Life”.