PT Denaya Inter Harja
Social Media Strategist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy and defines how social media marketing techniques that will be applied to increase the visibility and traffic at all [insert company] brands and products.
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Mentor and provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Work with all [insert company] brands to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a strategist in a creative agency or digital agency Environment
- Good analytical and reporting skills, Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pintrest, Vine and Instagram.
- Good English speaking, reading and writing skills
- willing to work from October 2016
PT. Denaya Inter Harja
BDN Raya No. 10 Cipete Selatan
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||PT Denaya Inter Harja lihat lowongan|
3house is a digital, branding, design, event, and publishing company. We are looking for serious candidates to be part of our exciting workspace, creative culture, and growing business with us. Salaries and perks commensurates with experience, skill, and education.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We’re a group of people who share the same passion and understanding in the power of good design to solve commercial problems. We’re also storytellers who love to play with words and realize how potent they can be when used properly. We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, creative, innovative independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team