- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemayoran,Jakarta Pusat.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gudang Jl Menceng 2 RT 004/06 Tegal Alur, Kalideres Jakarta Barat 11820 DKI Jakarta
The Kino Group is a fast growing and fully diversified consumer goods manufacturing company with four main lines of business, as follows: Snacks & Confectionery, Personal Care & Household products, Pharmaceutical / Over The Counter Products, and Food & Beverages. The Kino Group started the first manufacturing venture in 1997 by establishing Kino Sentra Industrindo, a confectionery manufacturing company with its factory located in Semarang, Central Java. The instant success of Kino Coffee Candy paved the way for further expansion. In 1999 Kinocare Era Kosmetindo was founded by Kino Group to compete in the highly competitive personal care market with the launch of Ovale facial cleansers. After four years the company has produced more than ten major brands in skin care, mass cologne, feminine hygiene, kids grooming and household products. In early 2003, the Kino Group expanded into the pharmaceutical market by establishing KinoAid Indonesia, which manufactures K-100 Cold Flu Medicine and Panther Energy Drink.