- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health.
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely.
- Identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks.
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
- Keep clean, health and safety in the working area
- Implement and keep efficency principles in the production schedule acchievment.
- Graduate of Diploma (DIII) in Environment / Health / Safety.
- Experience minimum 2 years in manufacturing company is preferred.
- Computer (Office & Other), English (Speak & Written) and ISO 9001 literates.
- Has knowledge of legal references in environment/ health / safety.
- Good attitude, analytical & communication skill is a must.
- Initiative, hard working and team worker.
- Willing to work with target & tight schedule in manufacturing company.
HRD & GA Dept.
Jl. Pulo Buaran Raya Kav.III Blok FF-5,
Kawasan Industri Pulogadung , Jakarta 13920
Tutup pada | 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pulo Buaran Raya Kav III BLOK FF1&5, Jakarta, Indonesia