Venture Capital Analyst
- Evaluate new investments through conducting financial, technical and operational due diligence.
- Develop market research, competitive analysis and technology roadmaps.
- Build strong relationships within technology community with aim to support Scrum portfolio companies.
- Assist in preparation of valuation memos and investor updates.
- Document meetings and updates of companies under review.
- Attend industry events/conferences.
- Scan industries for possible deal-flow.
- Strong educational background with at least a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Pre and post MBA candidates will be considered.
- 4-6 years of experience in technology companies (product management preferred), investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital or private equity.
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills.
- Strong business modeling, presentation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated high attention to details.
- Bahasa Indonesia language skills an advantage, as you will be communication with clients in Indonesia.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016