Our client, a leading Venture Capital firm, is seeking to appoint a Venture Capital Analyst to join their growing team in Indonesia.
- Evaluate new investments through conducting financial, technical and operational due diligence.
- Develop market research, competitive analysis and technology roadmaps.
- Build strong relationships within technology community with aim to support Scrum portfolio companies.
- Assist in preparation of valuation memos and investor updates.
- Document meetings and updates of companies under review.
- Attend industry events/conferences.
- Scan industries for possible deal-flow.
- Strong educational background with at least a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Pre and post MBA candidates will be considered.
- 4-6 years of experience in technology companies (product management preferred), investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, venture capital or private equity.
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skills.
- Strong business modeling, presentation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated high attention to details.
- Bahasa Indonesia language skills an advantage, as you will be communication with clients in Indonesia.
Please be assured that all information will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
RPO is an established recruitment company providing Executive Search, Professional and Specialist Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
Our valued clients range from Fortune 500 multinational corporations, government-linked corporations, and established Small & Medium Enterprises; predominantly in the Infocomm Technology, Banking & Financial Services, Education, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical and Aviation sectors.