Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide support to Senior Consulting staff such as market research, collection of client feedback information, preparation of client/opportunity specific capability statements, collection of weekly contact registers etc
- Participate in client meetings
- With the BD Manager, facilitate and coordinate meetings of consulting staff with clients, attend meetings where relevant, and assist with follow up actions.
- Conduct client, market and competitor research to support planning and strategy development by the BD Manager
- Assist BD Manager with development of client specific strategies/business plans
- Coordinate the collection of client feedback on Golder performance. Assist with review, evaluation, communications, and development of follow up actions
- At least once a week, compile and load client contact notes and information into the company BD log (CRM system)
- Work with the BD Manager to identify and assist involvement in key industry events / conferences / sponsorships, and assist Golder attendees to network with relevant targets/clients attending these BD events
- Work with the BD Manager to coordinate client events
- Attend client briefings (e.g. government project briefings), as directed, and share information
- Provide general support for large or significant bids working in collaboration with Project Manager, Proposal/Project Co-ordinator and BD Manager
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Preferably University educated in a relevant field 3 - 5 years direct relevant experience in business development
- Functional application of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English and Bahasa)
- Preferably familiar with the consulting business and experience in professional services
- Relationship building
- Communication and team dynamics (oral and written presentation, meeting facilitation, collaborative teamwork, coordination)
- Strong organizational and time management
- Able to identify business opportunities and potential clients and link these with the appropriate Golder consultants
Our staff benefit from:
- an option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
- career and personal development opportunities and support for professional growth
- employee mentoring program
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
As a global, employee-owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth’s development while preserving earth’s integrity. From more than 180 offices worldwide, our over 8000 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
Golder Associates is seeking a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR to join our Jakarta operations. We are looking for candidate to assist the Business Development (BD) Manager in the implementation of the BD plan.
Review ( GEOTECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE IND, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Banyak pengalaman dan ilmu yang bisa saya dapatkan selama bekerja di tempat ini. Di samping itu, keseimbangan antara waktu kerja dan jam istirahatnya juga baik.
Perusahaan yang masih terus mengembangkan dirinya, namun penerapan bisnis developmentnya masih menggunakan sistem yang tertinggal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga tidak jelas.