SOS Children's Villages Indonesia
- Review all legal documents such as Memorandum of Understanding, Agreement Contract, Employment Contract etc
- Ensure legal permit at National Office and each location could be used such as Organisation Registration Number, Operational Lisence etc
- Legal administration
- Archive data building and vehicle insurance
- Manage patents
- Provide advice from legal perspective on issues or cases involving labour, child protection etc
- Connect organisation with external parties that is related with law issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understanding about manpower regulation, understanding about basic agrarian law act, organisation registration regulation, foundations regulation etc
- Has wide network with community, other Non Profit Organisation and Government
- Fluent in english and bahasa (verbal and written)
- Dynamic, passionate at social activities, assertive, persuasive
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- Best interest to the child
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Charity / Layanan Sosial / Organisasi Nirlaba|
|Perusahaan||SOS Children's Villages Indonesia lihat lowongan|
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http: //www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision of SOS: EVERY CHILD BELONGS TO A FAMILY, GROWS WITH LOVE, RESPECT, and SECURITY. SOS Children’s Village takes action for children. We respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development. We work in the spirit of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and we promote these rights around the world.