- Review all legal documents such as Memorandum of Understanding, Agreement Contract, Employment Contract etc
- Ensure legal permit at National Office and each location could be used such as Organisation Registration Number, Operational Lisence etc
- Legal administration
- Archive data building and vehicle insurance
- Manage patents
- Provide advice from legal perspective on issues or cases involving labour, child protection etc
- Connect organisation with external parties that is related with law issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understanding about manpower regulation, understanding about basic agrarian law act, organisation registration regulation, foundations regulation etc
- Has wide network with community, other Non Profit Organisation and Government
- Fluent in english and bahasa (verbal and written)
- Dynamic, passionate at social activities, assertive, persuasive
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- Best interest to the child
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Sari Endah No.9, Bandung 40152, Indonesia