- Review all legal documents such as Memorandum of Understanding, Agreement Contract, Employment Contract etc
- Ensure legal permit at National Office and each location could be used such as Organisation Registration Number, Operational Lisence etc
- Legal administration
- Archive data building and vehicle insurance
- Manage patents
- Provide advice from legal perspective on issues or cases involving labour, child protection etc
- Connect organisation with external parties that is related with law issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understanding about manpower regulation, understanding about basic agrarian law act, organisation registration regulation, foundations regulation etc
- Has wide network with community, other Non Profit Organisation and Government
- Fluent in english and bahasa (verbal and written)
- Dynamic, passionate at social activities, assertive, persuasive
- Has perseverance, durability and good conflict management
- Best interest to the child
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http: //www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.