HR Recruitment & Development Staff
- Female max. 28 years old.
- Min. graduated from S1, preferred from psychology major.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly motivated, pro-active attitude and responsible.
- Able to read, speak and/or write in English
- Min. 2 year of HR experience.
- Willing to be place in Factory
- Motivates employees
- Leaves and attendance management
- Grievance handling
- Handling employee database
- Confirmations, Performance Appraisals and Performance Management
- Creating SOP and KPI
- Searching and interviews prospect candidates for hiring
- Employee relation
- Daily HR reports to management
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to :
|Perusahaan||DWIDAKSA MANDIRI lihat lowongan|
We are A Packaging Company is seeking qualified candidate to fill the following position :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- WARUNA Group