- Bachelor Degree in Management, Organization Industrial Psychology, or a Master Degree in Human Resources Management will be an advantage.
- Preferably having two or three years hands-on experience in Training, Talent and Assessment Management,
- Familiar with Balanced Score card, KPIs, Job Evaluation & Competency-Based Human Resources Management System.
- Solid Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
- Excellent in Facilitation or Training Skill
- Able to deliver basic soft skill training subject
- Excellent in English Communication Both Written and Oral
- Strong in Leadership, Relationship Building and Interpersonal Skill
- Understand Biblical Worldview and Faith-Learning Integration Dimension
- Possess a Godly Character
- Demonstrate Spiritual Maturity (Please decibire your chruch activities involvement in CV)
- Willing to work in Karawaci, Tangerang
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below