Job Position : Marketing Staff
Report to : Sales & Marketing Manager
- Supporting the duties of the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Managing budget & compiling cash plan.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
- Creating payment request, internal memos, and other administrative materials.
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content.
- Preparing marketing & sales kit and distribution to the coordinators.
- Compiling and creating the sales report & performance weekly, monthly & annually.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships. 10. Monitoring competitor activity.
- Male/Female, 24-30 years old.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience preferred; in marketing, business administration or a related subject.
- Able to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, manage multiple/ concurrent tasks and meet deadlines. 6. Strong analytical and strategic mind set and ability to think outside the box.
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for challenging tasks.
- Making internal memos, payment requests, and other administration tools and materials.
- Base Salary.
- Annual Leave.
- Young & passionate company; lots of room to grow.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow.
Our company, PT Hongkong Kingland, subsidiary of Kingland Holding as a nationwide property management and real estate development is seeking qualified candidates for the following position: