The Head of Strategic Procurement will be reporting to General Manager. The chosen applicant need to have a strong Analytical skill and wide market intelligent to facilitate the management team in the decision making. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Our client is a Multinational Palm Oil Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as a Head of Strategic Procurement to assist their General Manager to manage company's Trading and Sourcing Strategic.
- Develop and Plan for Procurement Strategic for CKPO/CPO/PFAD/PKFAD/SPKFA to achieve Business Objective
- Implement and Review on Continuous Improvement Process for oil sourcing both from local or global supplier.
- Build a good relationship with key supplier to ensure supplier deliver the best cost, quality and service on purchased items.
- Monitoring on Production Cycle and Weather Information to give an early warning on Oil Hedging and conducting a P/L Analysis to management.
- Build Interaction with future brokers & cash Market
- Reduce procurement lead times, efficiency on material management, and resolve the Supply issues to achieve on-time In Full.
- Monitoring Price trend, market movement and develop hedging strategies to ensure periodic
- Maintain database and deliver analysis of Key commodities and crude oil
- Held an initial training for vendor management (managing relationship, issue resolving and developing new vendor for Bulk oil Procurement)
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of bulk oil sourcing data in the SAP ERP system
The Head of Strategic Procurement will be based in Medan. Candidate must come from commodity business and for those who come from Palm Oil Manufacturing Industry is preferred. Other key requirements includes:
- 10-15 years of experience in relevant area
- Degree holder of Industrial Engineering is preferred
- Good understanding in oil buying process and thorough understanding of latest trends and best practices in oil buying
- Good understanding for Local Import Taxation.
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills as well as decision making and planning skills
- Strong in analysis and forecasting
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change.
- Ability to sell SPKFA manufactured by us.
- Knowledge of the palm future markets in both Local & Global Market
The opportunity to join a Multinational Palm Oil Company and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edison Edison on +62 21 2958 8862
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id