- Identifying and documenting the client's needs.
- Defining, documenting, and proposed solutions to clients.
- Preparing training materials and provide it to the client.
- Monitoring the testing process and responding effectively to emerging issues.
- Developing effective communication and cooperation within the project team
- Communicating effectively to the Project Manager for any issues as well as the progress of project.
- Minimal Bachelor's Degree majoring in Computer Science or Information Technology from reputable University, with minimal GPA 3.00 (Scale 4.00).
- Minimal 1 year experience in related field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Understanding specific ERP products in HRIS would be an advantage.
- Being able to operate computer and Microsoft Office (Ms. Power Point, Ms Word, and Ms. Excel).
- Being able to comunication in English effectively both oral and written.
- Being able to provide ideas effectively, both written and presentation.
- Being able to work in team.
- Being able to analyze and problem solving.