- Identifying and documenting the client's needs.
- Defining, documenting, and proposed solutions to clients.
- Preparing training materials and provide it to the client.
- Monitoring the testing process and responding effectively to emerging issues.
- Developing effective communication and cooperation within the project team
- Communicating effectively to the Project Manager for any issues as well as the progress of project.
- Minimal Bachelor's Degree majoring in Computer Science or Information Technology from reputable University, with minimal GPA 3.00 (Scale 4.00).
- Minimal 1 year experience in related field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Understanding specific ERP products in HRIS would be an advantage.
- Being able to operate computer and Microsoft Office (Ms. Power Point, Ms Word, and Ms. Excel).
- Being able to comunication in English effectively both oral and written.
- Being able to provide ideas effectively, both written and presentation.
- Being able to work in team.
- Being able to analyze and problem solving.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG revenue generation division - a fast growing IT Services in the area of HRIS (Human Resources Information System), urgently requires prudent, passionate, proactive and enthusiastic persons to be a part of our winning teams in the implementation, maintenance and contractual managed services of one of the leading local HRIS and Payroll System.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Business Analyst - HRIS