- Manage and coordinate the internal workflow process for designers and developers, making sure the project timelines are closely adhered to.
- Acts as the main point of contact for internal teams to ensure work is completed as per the client's expectations.
- Manage the project workflow for assigned brands, developing and maintaining production schedules and keeping all key stakeholders informed as to project status.
- Ensure that finished projects meet previously agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Maintain and build relationshipswith a growing client base.
- Be client facing and occasionally attend client meetings.
- Note accurate information from our Clients, creating internal workflows/hours, delegating tasks, creating schedules for clients.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools,assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in traffic management.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred.
- A background in advertising or creative agency is an advantage.
- Excellent listening, writing and communication skills.
- Very close attention to detail and passion for quality.
- An ability to prioritise and organise the agency's and own workload.
- Strong understanding of print and digital project workflow.
- In-depth knowledge of the creative development process.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha BIP, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 branches in major cities across Indonesia. Within 26 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resources Services, Information Technology Services and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we incorporate several subsidiaries and conduct several Merger and Acquisition in order to support other Value Added Services portfolio to our clients, in the area of R&D system applications in Channel Interaction and Contact Center System, General Insurance System, Human Resources Information System, Mobile Applications, and in the area of Construction and Interior Consultant.
One of KPSG Subsidiary – A new digital marketing agency under one of the biggest IT group in Indonesia is looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant and creative team. We help companies with their digital marketing efforts in the area of Creative Development (web and native apps), PPC, Display Advertising, Copywriting, and Social Media initiatives.
If you have what it takes, come and join us for the ride as we reach our exciting opportunities together.
For the purpose, here at KPSG Group, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower Clients' confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
Please send your complete CV to: email@example.com with subject: Traffic Manager