- Manage and coordinate the internal workflow process for designers and developers, making sure the project timelines are closely adhered to.
- Acts as the main point of contact for internal teams to ensure work is completed as per the client's expectations.
- Manage the project workflow for assigned brands, developing and maintaining production schedules and keeping all key stakeholders informed as to project status.
- Ensure that finished projects meet previously agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Maintain and build relationshipswith a growing client base.
- Be client facing and occasionally attend client meetings.
- Note accurate information from our Clients, creating internal workflows/hours, delegating tasks, creating schedules for clients.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools,assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in traffic management.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred.
- A background in advertising or creative agency is an advantage.
- Excellent listening, writing and communication skills.
- Very close attention to detail and passion for quality.
- An ability to prioritise and organise the agency's and own workload.
- Strong understanding of print and digital project workflow.
- In-depth knowledge of the creative development process.