- Responsible for daily operation including communication between vendors and clients.
- Accompany clients to visit vendors/factories
- Coordinate with Logistic Department, Vendors and Clients on product development, production, shipment and after shipment follow-ups.
- Follow up on Sample Approval process including its paperwork prior to dispatch.
- Monitor PO’s including content checking, issuing confirmation of purchase, etc.
- Supporting Pre-Production Meetings
- To arrange necessary trims such as label, tag, etc. with both clients and vendors
- To provide periodical reports and updates.
- To monitor Time and Action Calendar and raise possible/potential issues.
- To check and prepare quote sheet to make sure the information is accurate
- Prepare ESF Files, controlling shipments and accepting COP’s.
- Prepare client’s visits including welcome packs, itineraries, PO records, Product development sheets, etc.
- Maintain a strong production tracker which is followed up in weekly basis
- Facilitate and conduct PP meetings between vendors & QA and Technical Department
- 3 years in manufacturing/merchandising experience.
- Good command in English
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- PC knowledge.
- Have good furniture technical & design knowledge is an advantage.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button "Apply Now" below (for Member & Visitor jobsDB)
Connor is a global merchandise sourcing organization managing the sourcing requirements of over 60 clients. These include some of the most significant brands, specialty and department stores, catalog companies and importers in North America, Europe, Latin America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Originally established more than 60 years ago in Japan, today Connor is headquartered in Hong Kong with 35 offices in 20 countries and more than 1,400 employees.
Our organization is enjoying internally generated growth in all merchandise categories and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our company.
Review ( WILLIAM E CONNOR & ASSOCIATES LTD )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan ini merupakan perusahaan internasional sehingga banyak klien yang berasal dari US dan Eropa. Selain itu kita juga berkesempatan untuk berkeliling dunia karena tuntutan pekerjaan.
Kurangnya kendali dari kantor pusat sehingga manajemennya masih terasa kurang baik. Jenjang karirnya juga tidak begitu jelas dan komunikasi antar kantor cabang dan kantor pusat masih belum begitu lancar.