- Responsible for daily operation including communication between vendors and clients.
- Accompany clients to visit vendors/factories
- Coordinate with Logistic Department, Vendors and Clients on product development, production, shipment and after shipment follow-ups.
- Follow up on Sample Approval process including its paperwork prior to dispatch.
- Monitor PO’s including content checking, issuing confirmation of purchase, etc.
- Supporting Pre-Production Meetings
- To arrange necessary trims such as label, tag, etc. with both clients and vendors
- To provide periodical reports and updates.
- To monitor Time and Action Calendar and raise possible/potential issues.
- To check and prepare quote sheet to make sure the information is accurate
- Prepare ESF Files, controlling shipments and accepting COP’s.
- Prepare client’s visits including welcome packs, itineraries, PO records, Product development sheets, etc.
- Maintain a strong production tracker which is followed up in weekly basis
- Facilitate and conduct PP meetings between vendors & QA and Technical Department
- 3 years in manufacturing/merchandising experience.
- Good command in English
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- PC knowledge.
- Have good furniture technical & design knowledge is an advantage.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button "Apply Now" below (for Member & Visitor jobsDB)