Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Engineering
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Documentation Skills
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Safety Management
- Managing Processes
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering
- Operations Research