- Develop more detailed architectural design
- Prepare design drawings, technical specifications, selected color and building materials.
- Participate in monitoring execution of construction building design.
- Responsible for construction drawings.
- Operate any arcitechtural supporting application to produce designs, working drawings, charts , forms, and records.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Direct, review, and coordinate to other involved parties regarding prject design changes.
- Analyze building codes, by-law, space and site requirement, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Other adhoc duties by company assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Architectural Engineering or equivalent
- At least three years experience in planning and building design
- Priority will be given to those who live in Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
- Good communication skill in English
- Computer literate (AutoCAD 2D/3D, 3D Max, SktechUp, ArchiCAD)
- Working Location: Tajung – Kabupaten Tabalong
- Interwiew location: Jakarta, Banjarmasin or Tanjung Kalimantan Selatan
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Ahmad Yani Mabu'un Murung Pudak Tabalong kalimantan Selatan