- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in related fields is required.
- Possess good leadership skills and able to manage a team of Interior Designer.
- Required skills: 3D software and Autocad.
- Experience in Kitchen Interior design is an advantage.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have a creative design thinking.
- Lead the whole Design Team in managing all design process
- To enforce our design standard while managing a team of talented designer to excel their work and maintaining a steady progress on project deadlines.
- To ensure all necessary communication flow within the external and internal parties.
- Contribute to companywide discussion for decision making.
- Manage project to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Innovative and up to date with latest construction materials and technologies.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Our company has been established in Brunei Darussalam with the aim of becoming the top supplier of building, housing and architectural products in the country. We cater total solution for building and housing projects, small to large.
Our Company offers customers various high quality products from overseas such as INAX, BRAVAT, (bathroom products), Poliform, Verenna, Bofi (wardrobe & kitchen), Eurospec, Kawajun (ironmongeries) and Bosch (electrical appliances).
In order to achieve our goal, the company is currently building potentially the largest home & building materials showroom in Brunei, which serves our customers as a one-stop supplier of home/building/architectural products. The four-storey 55,000 square feet showroom is currently under construction and the building is scheduled to complete in late 2016.
OUR VISIONOUR MISSION
To be complete home, office, building solution provider recognized by end-users and industry players in Brunei by 2017
To offer reliable, affordable and quality products, knowledgebase specification, excellent aftersales service for our customers and partner while provide comfortable and competitive working environment for our staff members.