- Possess at least 3 – 5 years of working experience as Sales Manager / in managerial.
- Possess good leadership skills and able to manage Sales Team.
- Knowledge in Doors and Ironmongery, Lighting, Sanitaryware, Kitchen Cabinets, Wardrobe or Tiles is an advantage.
- Chinese speaking candidates preferably.
- Identify future buying trends
- Find new products to incorporate into the company portfolio
- Finding the best quality products given budget, storage and technical ability limits
- Ensure the company has sufficient product knowledge to perform their roles
- Assist in the sale of products and services
- Increase customer database, maintain relationships with existing clients and gain repeat business.
- Add value to the customer experience – answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products
- Ensure the sales team are knowledgeable, professional and motivated to perform their roles
- Evaluate, appraise and report on sales team effectiveness.
- Guidance, mentoring, and training of the sales team
- Aim to retain effective sales people
- Contribute to companywide discussions for decision making