Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Front End Web Developer (Team Leader) – HTML / CSS - based in BANGKOK./Front End Web Developer (Team Leader) – HTML / CSS
Front End Web Developer (Team Leader) – HTML / CSS
You’re in good company.
Relocation support available. Visa sponsored for international candidates…!
As one of Asia’s fastest growing e-commerce sites we have a deep-rooted Engineering focus at Agoda. So now that you’ve mastered your craft we’ll give you the platform to really kick on and showcase your talent!
Your key role in the Front End Team will involve:
- Building the strategy for future Front End web development – across the entire business!
- Build associated Front End web development frameworks
- Manage quality standards of Front End development across the business (agoda.com)
- Have a sharp eye for design to make our product amazing for YOUR customers
We’re not looking for you to just do some coding and build the UI yourself – we’ve got that covered.
Much more excitingly we want you to put the Web Development standards and frameworks in place that we work to across the entire Engineering function!
You’ll need to work closely with many Engineering Teams, take a strategic yet creative approach and have a vision that you can get everyone bought into.
At Agoda there’s loads of autonomy and a really flat org structure, so you won’t be stifled by red tape and bureaucracy. We’re a serious business with c.5 million visits per day and scaling massively, but that won’t faze someone of your experience…
Your Team will be the nerve centre for everything that we produce and whilst your immediate team is small there are hundreds of Engineers performing Front End web development so you’ll want to keep them all in check…
It’s a great time to join and there’s so much exciting work going on, we’re based in the ultra modern Central World offices in central Bangkok and you’ll get your chance to really put your stamp on the place.
- Excellent design portfolio that you can send to us with your application
- Evidence of introducing some solid development principles to high traffic, rapidly growing websites (eCommerce would be even more amazing)
- Front end Development frameworks and associated methods are second nature to you – Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, SASS, or any others that you’re familiar with (Semantic UI, Gumby etc)
- Proven ability to work well with stakeholders on projects to get the best result
- Ability to work autonomously and ‘generate your own workload’
- Loads of ideas and experience of being able to implement them in a structured, logical manner
- Brilliant portfolio that you love to show off!
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing ecommerce hotel platforms worldwide, listing hundreds of thousands of hotels and providing services in 38 different languages. We employ more than 2,000 travel professionals, representing more than 20 countries with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Budapest, and an additional presence in major cities across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
Get in touch and apply now!
With relocation support and visa sponsorship available we’ve got you covered, leaving you free to look forward to an amazing new experience!
|Industri||Pariwisata / Agen Perjalanan|
|Perusahaan||Agoda Services Co., Ltd. lihat lowongan|
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, working with more than 285,000 hotels in 29 countries and providing its services in 38 different languages. The company was established in 2005 by two veterans of the online travel business. In 2007, it was acquired by the priceline.com Inc. global group of Internet travel companies (Nasdaq: PCLN), and has been growing ever since.
Agoda employs more than 1,200 professionals of all nationalities in 29 locations around the world, with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. Dedicated market managers also maintain close relationships with hotel partners in Europe and the United States. The company is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia, with core strengths in the hospitality industry, online and partner marketing, finance, customer support, and people & organizational development.
Agoda prides itself on a dynamic, multicultural workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. We strive to provide a positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often, and where communication is open, frequent and constructive.
Our people are chosen for their dedication to making things great, their ability to push boundaries, and their understanding that cutting-edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.