- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Medicine, Medical Science or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, and Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in SEI GUNTUNG
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Healthcare - Doctor/Diagnosis or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Manajemen perusahaan sudah berjalan dengan sangat baik. Pekerjaan menarik, dan gaji pun sudah sesuai dengan beban tanggung jawab setiap pekerjaan. Nilai budaya perusahaan pun sudah diterapkan dengan baik.
- Kualitas karyawan di sini masih perlu ditingkatkan agar kualitas perusahaan pun menjadi lebih baik. Infrastruktur perusahaan juga perlu ditingkatkan terus.
Jl Sei Guntung Tanjungbatu Riau
It started humbly as a coconut oil processing plant, PT Pulau Sambu Kuala Enok, in the Riau province of Sumatra, Indonesia in 1967, focusing on producing crude coconut oil, cooking oil and copra expeller for the export market. Products are ensured of internationally accepted standards. In 1983, a second processing plant was founded. PT Pulau Sambu Guntung concentrated on manufacturing desiccated coconut, coconut cream and made known its house brand, Kara, to nationwide, particularly Asian, Australian, the United States and European markets. In 1986, the need for fresh and consistent supply of coconuts to maintain quality production spurred the group to start its own plantation. This saw the birth of PT Riau Sakti United Plantations, a 100,000 hectares land of hybrid coconut plantation and pineapples crops. The group faced initial problems of excessive water seepage and evaporation due to the highly porous nature of peat soil but has overcame these by designing an ingenious network of canals which rendered acclaims from both within and beyond Indonesia. The excessive water which resulted from the irrigation network motivated the Group to set up its own water treatment plant to produce water for both industrial and potable uses