- Coordination of annual budget process, including maintenance of the Company budget and transfer the final budget information to financial statement.
- Monitoring budget capital expenditure and operating expense
- Able to do comparation between actual and budget result and communication of variance to management, along with identification of the condition and recommendation for improvement.
- Understand inventory process, recording, and ratio.
- Understand and familiar with mandatory financial statement.
- Understand the accounting standard and process related with accounting activity
- Minimum S1 from accounting
- Able to operate MS office
- Experience and familiar with ERP system
- Hard worker, able to work under pressure, and hands on on challenging condition
- Working experience: minimum 6 years.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Yoshinoya is the largest fast food chicken/beef bowl chain restaurant in Japan with over 1,000 outlets in Japan and 250 outlets outside Japan.Its first restaurant opened in 1899.
Yoshinoya restaurants open in Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Malaysia (no pork), Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines and United States.
First Flagship Outlet opened on June 17th, 2010 at Grand Indonesia, West Mal, Level 3A