- Coordination of annual budget process, including maintenance of the Company budget and transfer the final budget information to financial statement.
- Monitoring budget capital expenditure and operating expense
- Able to do comparation between actual and budget result and communication of variance to management, along with identification of the condition and recommendation for improvement.
- Understand inventory process, recording, and ratio.
- Understand and familiar with mandatory financial statement.
- Understand the accounting standard and process related with accounting activity
- Minimum S1 from accounting
- Able to operate MS office
- Experience and familiar with ERP system
- Hard worker, able to work under pressure, and hands on on challenging condition
- Working experience: minimum 6 years.