BRAND MANAGER JOB (CONSUMER GOODS), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading fast-moving consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a marketing professional with experience working for a multinational consumer goods or pharmaceutical company for the job of Brand Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Senior Brand Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop campaign according to the company’s brand strategy
- Deliver and realize target sales value
- Focus and deliver on time launch both for new product development and promotion support
- Conduct Market and Product Research Analysis (against competitors, opportunities, recommendations)
- Understand the Brand Management (marketing mix, positioning, and competition)
- Develop and monitor Marketing Management tools (Marketing Plan) – Advertising & Consumer Promotion Plan for both new and existing products
- Budget handling
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing experiences in multinational FMCG companies.
- Thorough knowledge of the sales process and has a strong commercial awareness
- Track record of delivery, goal oriented, sets clear priorities and meets KPI
- Positive, initiative driven and motivating influence, sets good examples, is a natural leader
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Good planning and organisational ability
- Ambitious and dynamic personality.
- High level of communication ability and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyse and interpret results and recommend changes and improvements
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and also relevant customer insights
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Able to speak fluently in English
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow