Monroe Consulting Group
MARKETING MANAGER JOB (CONSUMER GOODS)
MARKETING MANAGER JOB (CONSUMER GOODS), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a marketing professional with experience in multinational consumer goods company to fulfil the position of Marketing Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Marketing Director. This is a senior position only open to candidates of the highest quality who are motivated to succeed.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Drives both shaping and executing overall marketing strategies for the leading brand of the company
- Develop brand objective & marketing-mix strategy, based on the formulated goals
- Responsible for all the marketing activities of the biggest brand of the company
- Primary responsibilities are: Marketing planning; Execution of core marketing programs; Monitoring of performance; and completion of all marketing inputs into the financial planning processes
- Develops and articulates effective and innovative marketing strategies that are executable, easily communicated, and clinically supported for areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to segment a market, select optimal target segments and position effectively for the target segment.
- Improves quantitative analytic skills, and utilization of customer insights capability of the team.
- Effectively manages the creation of high impact promotional material that supports strategic objectives.
- Appropriately manages full marketing budget.
- Effectively manages projects to deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
- Ensures that regulatory and legal guidelines are followed.
- Develops internal and external customer relationships to successfully drive company’s business objectives.
- Effectively communicates to the marketing team the vision and strategies related to the products/business.
- Establishes a productive work environment by creating trust and respect within team members.
- Develops an atmosphere of confidence and strength, and creates opportunities to recognize and reward outstanding individual and team performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) in any discipline (preferably Marketing) from respected university, preferably Master’s Degree
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing from multinational FMCG companies
- At least 5 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Fully operational in Project Management and Customer Marketing
- Business sense
- Proven leadership experience in current/previous job
- Ability to build talent and team while delivering results
- Computer literate
- Capability in strategic thinking and analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- English Proficiency: Conversant in both oral & written
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Layanan Bisnis Umum|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.