MARKETING MANAGER JOB (CONSUMER GOODS)
MARKETING MANAGER JOB (CONSUMER GOODS), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a marketing professional with experience in multinational consumer goods company to fulfil the position of Marketing Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Marketing Director. This is a senior position only open to candidates of the highest quality who are motivated to succeed.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Drives both shaping and executing overall marketing strategies for the leading brand of the company
- Develop brand objective & marketing-mix strategy, based on the formulated goals
- Responsible for all the marketing activities of the biggest brand of the company
- Primary responsibilities are: Marketing planning; Execution of core marketing programs; Monitoring of performance; and completion of all marketing inputs into the financial planning processes
- Develops and articulates effective and innovative marketing strategies that are executable, easily communicated, and clinically supported for areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to segment a market, select optimal target segments and position effectively for the target segment.
- Improves quantitative analytic skills, and utilization of customer insights capability of the team.
- Effectively manages the creation of high impact promotional material that supports strategic objectives.
- Appropriately manages full marketing budget.
- Effectively manages projects to deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
- Ensures that regulatory and legal guidelines are followed.
- Develops internal and external customer relationships to successfully drive company’s business objectives.
- Effectively communicates to the marketing team the vision and strategies related to the products/business.
- Establishes a productive work environment by creating trust and respect within team members.
- Develops an atmosphere of confidence and strength, and creates opportunities to recognize and reward outstanding individual and team performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) in any discipline (preferably Marketing) from respected university, preferably Master’s Degree
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing from multinational FMCG companies
- At least 5 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Fully operational in Project Management and Customer Marketing
- Business sense
- Proven leadership experience in current/previous job
- Ability to build talent and team while delivering results
- Computer literate
- Capability in strategic thinking and analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- English Proficiency: Conversant in both oral & written
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.