The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for gathering operational data to publish directed operational, performance, adhoc and client reports. He/she should be meticulous, and possess a visual and analytical mindset in order to create reports that depict data in an easy to understand format, along with useful analysis and insights to support customer service operations.
- Gather data, prepare and publish directed operational, performance, adhoc and client reports.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead
- Interface effectively with Client team
- Address reporting and data related questions from the team
Skills & Experience
- Graduate with 1 year of working experience in a contact center reporting function.
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Proven track record of success in previous work experiences.
- Strong computer applications skills especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Analytical frame of mind.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) by clicking button below