The RTA will be responsible for supporting in the achievement of customer support service levels by managing staffing and adherence numbers with the center supported to ensure optimal performance real-time. The RTA needs to be flexible to cover different shift times. The RTA needs to have a pro-active approach to any unforeseen issues. The RTA we are looking for must have an interest in Customer Service and working in an exciting and fast-paced Internet & Social industry.
- Act as the real-time monitor for the Operations team by providing direction, guidelines and performance updates to hit service level goals.
- Provide continuous interaction with Operations (leadership and the agents) to achieve service-level metrics with the intent of meeting contractual objectives.
- Execute forecasts and balancing volume to fulfill Contractual, Service Level, Operational, and Financial objectives.
- Appropriately respond to Service Level variations by working with Operations to match staff to demand and/or reallocate call volumes
- Serve as contact for Service Level issues and resolution
- Keep current on business changes to ensure real time program compliance
- Provide periodic reports - real time and historical, containing performance data to support operations management in a customer service contact center
- On an ongoing and consistently substantial basis, coordinates, integrates, and provides organized work efforts to achieve positive operational targeted outcomes.
- Participate in the BCM awareness with the internal and external stakeholders
- Execute departmental procedures, communications, incident reports, and leverage analysis of metrics and measurements.
- Communicate proactively with Operations Leadership regarding vendor team and client business status, making suggestions for corrections to any issues
- Respond to Operations requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts.
- Identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to design and execution
- Complete deliverables accurately and on time
- Manage client outage and bridge calls with operations and internal technology teams
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience in a RTA role in a contact center environment
- Must be willing to work on day, night shift rotations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and internet
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Ktr PerwakilanWisma 46 Kota BNIJl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 Wisma 46 Kota BNI Lt 18Karet Tengsin, Tanah AbangJakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta