The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of customer service agents in a 24x7x365 environment. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met and that the quality rate of their agents does not drop below contractual agreed percentages. The Team Lead will be responsible for the growth of their agents alongside the motivation of their team and ensuring a smooth delivery of service to customers on all fronts at all times. The Team Lead needs to be flexible to cover different shift times. The Team Lead needs to have an in-depth comprehension of team dynamics and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills, with a pro-active approach to any unforeseen issues. The Team Lead we are looking for must have an interest in Customer Service and working in an exciting and fast-paced Internet & Social industry
- Management of a team of agents
- Enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project
- Being a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team
- Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner
- Making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis
- Maintaining the team operations schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leaves
- Identify gaps in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly
- Calibrate with onsite support teams to ensure that the quality and training requirements of the project and team are met
- The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly one to ones with the agents and the management team
- The Team Lead will be responsible for the measurement of their team’s success
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product and service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to operations management
- May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service contact center environment
- Able to work on rotational shift
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural agents in a fast paced environment.
- Possess excellent organizational skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Tutup pada 10/November/2016
Ktr PerwakilanWisma 46 Kota BNIJl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 Wisma 46 Kota BNI Lt 18Karet Tengsin, Tanah AbangJakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan para karyawan di perusahaan ini dapat menambah ilmu dan wawasan karyawan tersebut karena banyak hal baru yang dipelajari selama pekerjaan berlangsung.
- rata-rata rekan kerja di perusahaan ini adalah teman seumuran membuat para karyawan tidak sulit untuk menjalin komunikasi maupun mengajak bekerjasama.
- Hal yang sangat disayangkan dari perusahaan ini adalah work/life balance-nya masih kurang baik, hal ini tentu saja tidak cocok untuk karyawan yang sudah berkeluarga.
- di perusahaan ini para karyawan tidak dituntut untuk fokus pada satu pekerjaan karena karyawan di perusahaan ini selalu dituntut untuk pindah dari proyek satu ke proyek lainnya.