The Trainer is primarily responsible for design, delivery, and evaluation of Capability Development programs deployed across Operations. This may include pre-process and process training, communication, domain, and functional skills development. She/he will also focus on coaching representatives from various businesses to ensure that they are equipped with top-level phone and written communication skills. Their task includes ensuring call/email qualitative and quantitative standards are observed in meeting customer care needs.
Training Needs Analysis
- Work with the operations, training, and quality teams to identify performance gaps
- Analyze performance gaps and provide recommendations to meet target metrics
Training Design and Development
- Responsible for content research, training outline creation, development of training evaluation measures, training materials development , knowledge assessment/ test design
- Identify other non-traditional performance improvement initiatives
- Create and update training materials
Training Delivery and Communication Coaching
- Deliver capability development programs to employees such as coaching and training
- Provide floor support and communication coaching to all employees including support team members
- Develop performance assessment tools in line with project’s goals/metrics
- Proactively develop activities or modules to supplement existing programs or initiatives
- Gather data from operations to measure program effectiveness / Monitor progress of employees by tracking performance indicators
- Prepare reports like training effectiveness measures, training completion reports, and data analysis for business reviews
- Propose continuous improvements in performance coaching and training processes
- Mentor other employees to provide coaching support
- Attend quality calibration calls and provide recommendations
- Provide communication coaching support to other businesses, as needed
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a trainer in a customer service contact center environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Above Average Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Intermediate Training Content Development skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of BPO Operations
- Good working knowledge of productivity tools such as MS Office Applications
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Highly analytical skills
- Strong Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills
- Strong listening skills, patient, & results-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure ensuring that timelines are achieved
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) by clicking button below
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan para karyawan di perusahaan ini dapat menambah ilmu dan wawasan karyawan tersebut karena banyak hal baru yang dipelajari selama pekerjaan berlangsung.
- rata-rata rekan kerja di perusahaan ini adalah teman seumuran membuat para karyawan tidak sulit untuk menjalin komunikasi maupun mengajak bekerjasama.
- Hal yang sangat disayangkan dari perusahaan ini adalah work/life balance-nya masih kurang baik, hal ini tentu saja tidak cocok untuk karyawan yang sudah berkeluarga.
- di perusahaan ini para karyawan tidak dituntut untuk fokus pada satu pekerjaan karena karyawan di perusahaan ini selalu dituntut untuk pindah dari proyek satu ke proyek lainnya.
Ktr PerwakilanWisma 46 Kota BNIJl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 Wisma 46 Kota BNI Lt 18Karet Tengsin, Tanah AbangJakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta