Mission of this Position
Work closely with project managers and other site staff to provide necessary financial support for efficient execution and closing of projects, recording of transactions in SAP, and produce project financial report timely.
- Degree in Electrical is preferred
- Having minimum 3 (three) experience in Project Management.
- Preferable project handled is Sub Station
- Understand of EPC project flow activities from inquiry to final acceptance with comprehensive multi discipline engineering knowledge.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for proposals preparation and coordination.
- Responsible for interpreting Client’s requirements in the proposal document (ITB). Review technical, design system and bill of quantity
- Managed schedule of price based on vendor quotation and procurement database.
- Directs and coordinates the conceptual activities of the project planning and engineering work
- Provides technical planning and general guidance in the execution of the project
If you meet any of the above requirements, please send your CV and recent photograph by clicking button below
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)