- Responsible for all recruitment process, from hiring to firing.
- Handling overall Personnel and GA operationally
- Maintain Personal Files for all staffs.
- Provides HR administrative/ clerical/ transactional support to one or more functional areas of HR such as personnel records, employee or labor relations, governmental compliance/ government relation.
- Compile reports and statistical data.
- Keeping a proper and systematic record of documentations.
DESIRED SKILL & EXPERTISE:
- Recognized degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or equivalent with 4 years’ relevant experiences.
- Have min. 5 years experience in managerial skill.
- Having knowledge and experience in DISC tool is a must
- Having strong leadership, quick thinking ability.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of Employment Law are required.
- Perform excellence communication skill.
- Possess a positive working attitude with good initiative.
- Detailed oriented and good in planning and organizing works.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Leading business group in Indonesia inviting professional candidates to apply for following position: