The position is responsible for the
- Analyzes, develops or maintains, tests and implements and documents
- Managing and make sure all program and application program keep tostandard requirement, documentation, and procedure.
- Communicates with business analysts for clarification of technical specifications, testing and reporting of errors found in the systems being supported.
- Identifies all possible test scenarios , prepares test plan and conduct unit and system testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing.
- Designing and developing application programs
- Reviewing and giving suggestion for revision, efficiently and modify to beexcellent program that has been used
- Assisting users to optimise their system
- Create technical and support documentation.
- Production support for supported systems.
Skills and knowledge required
- A college degree preferably in Computer Science (GPA min 3.0) with at least two years experience in systems analysis and programming;
- Must have strong logical analysis skills with systems design background and skills in programming;
- Expert inJava,
- Proactive attitude
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with Office Automation tools such as MS Office, Ms Project, Visio
- With high stress tolerance and capable of dealing with all levels of management.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member)