- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
We're happy if you do these awesomely:
- Manage account payables, account receivables and cash flow
- Manage payroll and taxes
- Analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Prepare management and financial reports
- Living up the Pinjam Indonesia cultures
We expect you are a team player who have:
- 2-3 professional experience as Accounting & Finance
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree Accounting/Finance from reputable university
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Discipline, honest, confident, proactive, dynamist, action-oriented, persistence, fast learner, self-motivated, energetic, initiative, result-oriented, well organized, well-mannered, and high achiever.
- Love the startup culture and get excited about new challenges
- Enthusiastic in being team player and find pleasure in developing work qualities that actually helps people
- Immediate availability and willing to work from our space in Jakarta
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience
- Work from our space in Jakarta with a young and dynamic team in a passionate and driven environment
- Daily lunch and snacks will be provided
- Regular coaching and training with focus on personal and professional growth
- Relocation package
- Insurance package
Your application must include:
- A résumé in pdf format (If any: include into your résumé the links to your portfolio/documents so we can see proof of your talents)
- A motivation letter that answer:
- where did you hear this opening,
- what makes you want to work with us at Pinjam Indonesia,
- brief description your experience with the responsibilities and requirements for this job role,
- links to any other software, mobile app listings, code repos, publications, articles etc. that you think we should look at.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Pinjam Indonesia is an Indonesian fintech company that provide online platform for immediate cash solution. Launched in April 14th 2015, we envision to empowering businesses by giving easy, efficient and convenience access to financial services for micropeneurs and society in Indonesia. You can find more information about us at: www.pinjam.co.id
Now, we are building the A team to create more innovations!
We are looking for a Talent and Culture Specialist (Internship). We believe that only empowered people who can build the empowered businesses and only happy employees who can make customers happy. As our Talent and Culture Specialist, you’re the essence of an extraordinary business. You love to empower people and passionate to support them to achieve their personal goals through their professional career in the organizations. If you see your career in talent and company culture, love servicing people and support their productivity as well as their happiness, then you will excel & love doing other cool projects.