- Essential Duties
- Present and differentiate Fire Equipment products to end user and distributor accounts. Determine
- select products offering on best form, fit and function.
- Responsible for management of distribution channels in assigned territory.
- Identify target accounts; develop and execute strategies to achieve sales growth.
- Maintain key accounts for direct and distributors by scheduled visits throughout the year.
- Follow through on quotes generated from home office.
- Compile and present activity reports from customer database to home office.
- Customer support after sale to include training on MPI and FPI equipment and process.
- Coordinate sales and marketing effort with product managers.
- Actively participate in sales and marketing strategies for customers and distributors.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experienced in Industrial Oil & Gas
- Having experience in Fire Protection System Business, NFPA Standard, and FM Global Standard experience preferred
- Computer literate: Word and Excel minimum
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and written skills including proficiency in database management.
- Have the ability to develop and execute a sales strategy through interaction with product managers and International Sales Manager.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" JobsDB! (for Member & Non Member).
We are a leading Fire Protection Company in Jakarta. Supplying fire and safety equipments as well as design and installation, serving to oil and Gas market, Power Plant, Petrochemicals, Mining, Industrial Manufacturing, and High-rise Building or Construction.
We are currently searching for highly qualified candidates for the following positions :