What we expect:
- An Accounting Bachelor from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (in scale 4.00). Hold a Certified Public Accountant, will be advantageous.
- Have extensive knowledge in IFRS concept and implementation.
- Have an experience as Audit Manager/Associate Manager of a minimum 5 (five) years and/or in a similar role/position of a minimum 3 (three) years in a Big Four or Top 10 public accounting firms.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deal with people at all levels professionally.
- Should be proactive and self-motivated team leaders.
- Can work with less supervision, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Resourceful, good analytical and strategic thinking to develop Quality Assurance best practice.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Will be engaged several clients to keep update of Accounting/Auditing Standard and other regulation.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow