What we expect:
- An Accounting Bachelor from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (in scale 4.00). Hold a Certified Public Accountant, will be advantageous.
- Have extensive knowledge in IFRS concept and implementation.
- Have an experience as Audit Manager/Associate Manager of a minimum 5 (five) years and/or in a similar role/position of a minimum 3 (three) years in a Big Four or Top 10 public accounting firms.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deal with people at all levels professionally.
- Should be proactive and self-motivated team leaders.
- Can work with less supervision, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Resourceful, good analytical and strategic thinking to develop Quality Assurance best practice.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Will be engaged several clients to keep update of Accounting/Auditing Standard and other regulation.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
“DFK International is a major international association of independent accounting firms and business advisers that has been meeting the needs of clients with interests in more than one country for more than 50 years. DFK International is the 7th Worldwide Association Ranking and has over 380 offices located in over 80 countries across the world* .Each DFK member is an independent legal entity in its own country. A grouping of members who include DFK in their firm’s name are classified as network firms in compliance with EU and IFAC requirements.
Anwar & Rekan is well positioned to provide clients with global knowledge and services, as well as identify and link clients to potential international business opportunities.”
*statistics as of January 2014
Now, we are inviting qualified, bright and dynamic individual to join our Assurance team as: