PERMATA PRIMA ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, PT
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (employment objective)
Account and Finance
- Process primary financial documents (bills, payment, bank statements, etc.)
- Complete balance sheet accounts Reconciliations
- Generate accounting journals and ledgers
- Monitor investment, contracts and other financial matters
- Manage accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Conduct monthly closing and bank account reconciliation
- Manage, oversee and coordinate all subsidiary ledgers and general ledger systems
- Manage all transactions, journal entries and posting to general ledgers
- Coordinate preparation and filing of required tax information and credit information in compliance with all laws and regulations
- Conduct cost analysis and maintain cost accounting system
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly journal entries
- Maintain the fixed asset ledger for both book and tax purposes
- Prepare supporting documentation for audits and interact with internal and external auditors as needed
- Make and report for finance status to director of PPEE every month together with other report as Monthly Report
- PPEE Provide competitive and promising salary, as well as increasively year by year
- Bachelor degree (S1) or at least diploma (D3) in accounting;
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills and team player
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Graduate Certificate
- Complete Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Trainings or Courses
- List of experiences and references
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
Founded in 1952, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is a national foreign trade and investment promotion agency.
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Representative Office in Indonesia (hereinafter referred to as “representative office”), an important carrier for performing the function of the investment and trade promotion and a key window to carry out diplomacy in different fields. Its main job duties are to:
1. Set up the liaison mechanism. Strengthen the construction of platform of cooperation with the counterpart institutions; actively hold the regular meeting with the relevant functional government authorities in Indonesia; extensively carry out the communication and cooperation with the international institutions and research institutions; broadly contact with the enterprises in Indonesia and have a good understanding on the status and trend on their investment in, and trade with, China.
2. Organize and carry out the visit.
3. Carry out information study and research.
4. Serve Chinese enterprises. Participate in local Chambers of Commerce for Chinese invested enterprises, assume the duties of secretariat of Chambers of Commerce.
5. Provide the service guarantee for the visiting delegation.
6. Assist in exhibition and forum. Strengthen the contact with the counterpart.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi