Job Responsibility :
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Survey bodies of water in order to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- Min Bachelor in Civil Engineering/Geomatics/Topographics.
- Min 5 years experiences in construction/property/building and infrastructure.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Computer literate, including the main software : CAD 2D & 3D Map, Total Station Systems (Theodolites).
- Familiar with activities like : Using surveying instruments and GPS (geospatial measurement), producing digital images (photogrammetry and remote sensing), gathering data and using geographic information systems (GIS & geomatics), monitoring land movement and subsidence (geomechanics).
Note: All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.