Job Responsibility :
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Survey bodies of water in order to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team.
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others.
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility.
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy.
- Min Bachelor in Civil Engineering/Geomatics/Topographics.
- Min 5 years experiences in construction/property/building and infrastructure.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Computer literate, including the main software : CAD 2D & 3D Map, Total Station Systems (Theodolites).
- Familiar with activities like : Using surveying instruments and GPS (geospatial measurement), producing digital images (photogrammetry and remote sensing), gathering data and using geographic information systems (GIS & geomatics), monitoring land movement and subsidence (geomechanics).
Note: All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java