The QA reviews and assesses the quality of reviews performed by our customer service agents and checks their compliance to the client policies. They liaise with other support teams and provide feedback on error trends in order to raise the Quality rate of the agents and project. They are skilled at reporting their findings back to leadership in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking of quality scores and follow-up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on making sure the quality of the project does not drop below contractual requirements. The QA we are looking for must have an interest in Customer Service and working in an exciting and fast-paced Internet & Social industry.
- Asses the quality of all agents on the project.
- Complete the required number of quality assurance audits
- Report to the management team identified error trends on a daily basis.
- Identify gaps in customer policies and provide feedback accordingly.
- Calibrate with various internal and client teams on policy knowledge on a weekly basis to ensure consistent quality assurance across board.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business processes.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
- May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
Skills and Experience
- > 1 year experience in a QA role in a customer service contact center environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and internet
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work on a shifting schedule if needed
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents)
Tutup pada 10/November/2016
Ktr PerwakilanWisma 46 Kota BNIJl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 Wisma 46 Kota BNI Lt 18Karet Tengsin, Tanah AbangJakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan para karyawan di perusahaan ini dapat menambah ilmu dan wawasan karyawan tersebut karena banyak hal baru yang dipelajari selama pekerjaan berlangsung.
- rata-rata rekan kerja di perusahaan ini adalah teman seumuran membuat para karyawan tidak sulit untuk menjalin komunikasi maupun mengajak bekerjasama.
- Hal yang sangat disayangkan dari perusahaan ini adalah work/life balance-nya masih kurang baik, hal ini tentu saja tidak cocok untuk karyawan yang sudah berkeluarga.
- di perusahaan ini para karyawan tidak dituntut untuk fokus pada satu pekerjaan karena karyawan di perusahaan ini selalu dituntut untuk pindah dari proyek satu ke proyek lainnya.