- Coordinate and oversee completion of activities in all phases of project cycle of facilities related projects.
- Manage and evaluate contractor performance
- Interfaces with external partners and project owner for planning, scheduling and installation activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of the planning process.
- Recognizes issues and advises the Management team on matters affecting project execution.
- Interfaces with project team to identify issues.
- Provide ofﬁcial weekly project status reports on budget and schedules, quality and customers satisfaction and monthly forecast for collection/revenue and progress of projects
- Responsible for handling work from various contractors involved in execution.
- Prepare and distribute project communications with customers, suppliers, management, integrated project team and stakeholders
- Assist the collection ofﬁcer, with acquisition planning, execution and administration
- Conduct technical reviews and evaluate project solicitations, proposals, quotes, and proposed change requests
- Review and approve shop drawings and submittals
- Conduct pre-construction site visits
- Prepare Contractor Performance Report upon contract on progress monthly
- Supports earned value management system implementation.
- Have flexibility to be assigned to Site Project.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Science or related fields
- At least 4 years’ experience in project control manager
- Must have experience in building logic driven, resource loaded engineering design, manpower planning, cost control and procurement schedules
- Familiar with Projects software, i.e. MS Project, Primavera
- Familiar with ground improvement works, geosynthetic material & geotechnical instruments installation
- Committed to budget control and management project schedule on time
- Good coordination customer, consultant and contactors
- Should be able to manage interfaces between various project phases including design, procurement, construction
- Have the ability to organize and direct construction management activities so as to meet quality standard and safety requirements of the projects
- Able to finish the project on the schedule and subject to the budget
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstration of leadership attributes.
- Be able to work in under pressure environment
- Be able to handle multiple (5-8) projects at time
- Experience in training and directing others.
- Experience with progress reporting and analysis.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa
- Flexibility to travel.
Review ( PT Teknindo Geosistem Unggul )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Mempunyasi sistem kerja yang sudah cukup profesional sehingga bekerja pun menjadi terasa lebih baik dan lebih lancar daripada di tempat saya bekerja sebelumnya.
Saya tidak menemukan adanya kekurangan berarti yang dapat merugikan saya sendiri maupun perusahaan. Disisi lain, malah saya merasa cukup senang dapat bekerja di sini.