- Minimum Bachelor Degree on major Technical Information or Computer Engineering
- Advance in programming language: of HTML(5), JSP, J2EE, PHP, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, JSon, CSS (Preferable able to use Github, Gitlab, SSH, Linux)
- Deep knowledge of Oracle (Any Version) & My SQL
- Strong logical & analytical thinking is a must
- Action and detail oriented
- Fast learner and have a strong will to learn new things
- Good interpersonal skill and work as part of a team
- Highly self motivated to drive projects to completion on schedule
- Excellent work ethics
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Design, develop & maintain softwares in company
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain update legacy code
NUMBER OF TEAM MEMBERS: -
- Finish module based on schedule
- Initiative in technology for efficiency
WORK LOCATION: PT SPIL Karet (Head Office)
*This position will direct report to Programmer Assistant Manager
*Attach your full resume and updated photo when apply this position
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The journey began in 1970 with the establishment of PT. SAMUDERA PACIFIC, an inter-island freight forwading company. In 1980, the first vessel was acquired to mark the beginning of a national shipping line, which was then named PT. SAMUDERA PACIFIC INDAH RAYA (SPIR). In 1984, the company having fully acquired the shares of PT SALAM SEJAHTERA, relocated its headquarter from Samarinda to Surabaya, thus the emergence of PT SALAM PACIFIC INDONESIA LINES (SPIL).
Along with the growing need for broader coverage area and the demand for more reliable inter-islands shipments, SPIL in 1996, improved its services, from mere handling of break-bulk cargo, to more efficient means of transport with the utilising unitized container. SPIL is reputable for being the shipping pioneer of East Indonesia and strongly upholds its motto of SPIL Connecting Islands with 28 offices strategically located across the archipelago. Supported by our team of competent professionals, SPIL continues to improve its network to provide high quality services.