- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Understand PLC.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sidoarjo.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Mudah untuk beradaptasi di tempat ini karena suasana kerjanya yang bersahabat. Rekan-rekan kerjanya juga ramah dan kental akan rasa kekeluargaan. Tidak ada deadline dan hampir tidak ada lembur. Bisa belajar banyak tentang international trade.
- Jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor di bidang yang sama, gaji di tempat ini kurang menarik. Tidak ada kejelasan mengenai jenjang karir.
Ktr Cabang Jl Raya Darmo 23-25 Keputran, Tegalsari Surabaya 60265 Jawa Timur
Sekar Bumi was first established in April 1973 with a belief that Indonesian resources have huge potentials to offer to the world. Sekar Bumi has 2 business divisions, namely Frozen Value-Added Seafood and Frozen Processed Food. Frozen Value-Added Seafood include varieties of value-added seafood product, such as shrimp, fish, squid, and many others. Frozen Processed Food include varieties of dim sum products, breaded shrimps, seafood balls, sausage, and many others. In addition, through its subsidiaries, Sekar Bumi also produces fish feed, shrimp feed, cashew and other nut products. With strong determination and in line with its slogan 'Quality Food, Quality Life', Sekar Bumi is committed to ensure that all finished products carry the right quality to deliver to its clients. Its products are sold under 'Finna', 'SKB', 'Bumifood' and 'Mitraku' to both domestic and international market. It is headquartered in South Jakarta and has several plants in Sidoarjo, Lamongan and Tangerang. More information at www.sekarbumi.com