- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): marcom, market research, ecommerce, communication, Partners Relationship Management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Summarecon Bekasi.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- High level of affinity for the online and marketing environment
- Knowledge of performance reporting using Google Analytics and Excel is advantageous
- High level of commitment organizational talent and the ability to work with teams
- Degree in marketing or communications or comparable professional experience.
- The e-commerce marketing manager must be knowledgeable about the e-commerce field as well as the marketing field.
- Should possess adequate knowledge of the internet based computer applications.
- Must be thorough with the marketing and e-commerce knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge about various marketing strategies
- Expert knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Knowledge about online campaign management
- Expert leadership qualities
- Expert analyzing and organizational skills
- Carry out effective marketing strategies to increase the company's profit.
- Manage and oversee the organization's e-commerce business efforts
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
Conducting business to business transactions through an internet website
Interact with the high officials on the design and implementation of website marketing plans
Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies
Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
Interview and recruit new marketing executives and educate them about the company policies
Allocate work to the marketing executives and supervise them
See to it that all the online transactions are carried out according to the rules decided by the government
Operational implementation of online marketing campaigns
Developing associate programs in conjunction with agencies
Advertising effectiveness control
Management of online publishers
Conducting market researches and arranging the online transactions accordingly
Implement email marketing campaigns and affiliate partnership
Prepare performance reports based on management KPIs
Coordination, controlling, and reporting of collaboration with internal and if applicable, external service providers
Close collaboration with the performance and brand marketing departments as well as category management