Cirebon Power Services PT
- Maintain the Power Plant equipment suh as Boiler, Turbine, Electricity, etc
- Report all significant known operational, design, equipment defects to Power Plant Equipment and record it into hardcopy work order Support of routine maintenance work planning & scheduling via CMMS
- Perform all routine, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance required base on CMMS work order issued by Supervisor and base on electrical Boiler maintenance procedure and instruction.
Required Qualification :
- Graduated from minimum Technical High School, will be advantage if from D3/S1 (Diploma Technique )
- Has experience minimum 3 years for Technical High School and 1 year for from D3/S1 (Diploma Technique )in power plant or heavy industry
- Understand about Power Plant basic process
- Computer Skill minimum Microsift Office
- English both oral and written
|Perusahaan||Cirebon Power Services PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Under Indonesia’s independent power development program. The company operates a 660MW capacity of Coal-fired Power Station.
The O&M company desires to recruit fully qualified persons to operate and maintain the plant world class standards. We require Indonesians professionals with excellent technical ability and proficient English language skills who can work with drive and enthusiasm in a strong teamwork environment.