- Operate and control machinery that generates electric power.
- Responsible for maintaining these machines, which also includes auxiliary equipment, steam engines, air compressors, and generators.
- Report all significant known operational, design, equipment defects to Power Plant Equipment and record it into hardcopy work order Support.
- Perform all routine, scheduled and unscheduled operation og Power Plant.
Required Qualification :
- Graduated from minimum Technical High School, will be advantage if from D3/S1 (Diploma Technique )
- Has experience minimum 3 years for Technical High School and 1 year for from D3/S1 (Diploma Technique ) in power plant or heavy industry
- Understand about Power Plant basic process
- Computer Skill minimum Microsift Office
- English both oral and written