Cirebon Power Services PT
- Operate and control machinery that generates electric power.
- Responsible for maintaining these machines, which also includes auxiliary equipment, steam engines, air compressors, and generators.
- Report all significant known operational, design, equipment defects to Power Plant Equipment and record it into hardcopy work order Support.
- Perform all routine, scheduled and unscheduled operation og Power Plant.
Required Qualification :
- Graduated from minimum Technical High School, will be advantage if from D3/S1 (Diploma Technique )
- Has experience minimum 3 years for Technical High School and 1 year for from D3/S1 (Diploma Technique ) in power plant or heavy industry
- Understand about Power Plant basic process
- Computer Skill minimum Microsift Office
- English both oral and written
|Perusahaan||Cirebon Power Services PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Under Indonesia’s independent power development program. The company operates a 660MW capacity of Coal-fired Power Station.
The O&M company desires to recruit fully qualified persons to operate and maintain the plant world class standards. We require Indonesians professionals with excellent technical ability and proficient English language skills who can work with drive and enthusiasm in a strong teamwork environment.