- Create solutions to complex technical problems in a variety of industries.
- Assist engineers and scientists as they create, modify, and test products and processes.
- Perform extensive research and development during creation phase of product.
- Inspect products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct tests and collect data.
- Assist in product ensign, development, and production.
- Build and set up equipment.
- Design, develop, test, and manufacture electrical and electronic equipment such as communication equipment, medical monitoring devices, navigational equipment, and computers.
- Design, develop, test, and manufacture electronic and computer-controlled mechanical systems.
- Develop methods used in the prevention, control, or remediation of environmental hazards.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Graduate technical Engineer
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Madu 1 Mangga Besar, Taman Sari Jakarta Barat 11180 DKI Jakarta