Keyskills: Android Studio, Core Java, Gradle, Android SDK, JSON, REST, PostgreSQL, Application Development
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Android development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven working experience in Android Studio
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Play store
- A deep familiarity with Gradle plugin
- Should have experience in wide range of Android API Levels
- Experience with REST (JSON) Web Service is a must
- Experience with Github, third-party Services, libraries and APIs
- Knowledge in Heroku & PostgreSQL would be added advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent coding and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a sprints, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment would be a bonus!
- Technical team will be based in Jakarta
- Design and build advanced applications for android mobile application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
DineConnect is an early-stage technology start-up that provides dining-oriented social networking platform for smart phones. Initial development of the app has been finished and the app is currently being internally beta tested. We plan to do the launch in Singapore by end of the year followed by entries into other markets.